- Is an “on-call” rest break really a break? -January-2017
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Termination Meetings-December-2016
- Taking the Minimum to the Max: California to Increase Minimum Wage to $15.00-November-2016
- New protection given to unpaid interns and volunteers
- To shred, or not to shred?
- What to ask? Avoiding disability discrimination
- Rest Breaks and the On-Call Employee
- Potential Job Killers on the Horizon
- Additional protections for employees against harassment and discrimination
- One size doesn’t fit all: Getting dress and grooming policies right
- Keeping “At-Will” Employment Intact
- The End of Arbitration Agreements in California?
- California’s Fair Pay Act
- Be On The Lookout: New Employment Laws For 2016
- The Importance of Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Are Employee Handbooks Really That Important? YES!
- Can you ask your employees to provide a doctor’s note? Maybe not!
- Taking the Minimum to the Max: California to Increase Minimum Wage to $15.00
- Can an Employer Round Up (or Down) Employee Hours?
- Photographs and Fingerprints: Biometrics in the Workplace
- Doing Termination Letters Right
- Those are the Breaks
- What constitutes “protected activity” for purposes of retaliation?
- Can employers require job applicants to undergo medical exams?