Real Property Law
- Landlord-tenant law, such as commercial leases, office leases, property use issues, evictions, litigation and contracts
- Commercial and business real estate, on behalf of business owners and commercial landlords
- Real Estate contracts, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating purchase and sale agreements
- Defending condemnation and eminent domain actions on behalf of property owners, negotiating with the condemning authority on fair market value of the owner’s property
- Construction litigation, representing property owners and business owners
Call us to review your real estate contracts before you sign anything! Having trouble with a tenant? Call us to help you enforce the terms of your lease. Have you been notified that a government agency is exercising eminent domain powers to run a new high-power electric line across your back yard, or expand a road taking the front ten feet of your property? Call us to make sure you get appropriately compensated for your lost property. Need to recover costs for damage caused by negligent construction work in your home? Call us! We will aggressively pursue your interests!