E. Warren Gubler
Mr. Gubler is a native of Tulare County, California. He received both his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science and Law Degree from Brigham Young University. He has practiced law throughout California since 1983. He founded Gubler & Abbott LLP in 2002.
Mr. Gubler is a member and past-President of the Tulare County Bar Association. He is also a member of the California Bar Association, Tulare County Trial Lawyers Association, National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA), the California Creditors Bar Association (Board of Directors 2004 - 2006), and the J. Reuben Clark Law Society (Fresno Chapter Chairman 2005-2007).
Mr. Gubler also has been designated as a Northern California Super Lawyer. In civic affairs he has served as the Mayor of Visalia and on the city council. He was a director of The Creative Center Foundation (President 2003-2005), and the Visalia Chamber of Commerce, serves as a scout leader with the Boy Scouts of America (Sequoia Council Executive Board Member), and has been an instructor at College of the Sequoias.
Over the years, Mr. Gubler has participated as a speaker and panel member in a number of educational seminars and programs relating to debt collection.
Mr. Gubler is now Retired. His areas of practice include creditor's rights and collections, commercial law and litigation, insurance subrogation, as well as construction, contract, landlord-tenant, and real property law.
Areas of Practice
- Creditor’s rights and collections
- Commercial law and litigation
- Insurance subrogation
- Real property law
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah
- Brigham Young University
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Designated as a Northern California Super Lawyer
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tulare County Bar Association, Member and Past-President
- California Bar Association, Member
- Tulare County Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA), Member
- California Creditors Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2004 to 2006
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Fresno Chapter, Chairman, 2005 to 2007
Pro Bono Activities
- Mayor of Visalia
- Visalia City Council
- The Creative Center Foundation, President, 2003 to 2005
- Chamber of Commerce